Thursday, September 8, 2016

Best Cool Attitude Whatsapp Status

1. I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That’s the sperm that won.

2. When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often.

3. I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something.

4. Diets are hard because I get hungry.

5. We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples.

6. Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.

7. God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!

8. I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

9. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

10. Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is worse than my problem.

11. When I’m on my deathbed, I want my final words to be “I left one million dollars in the…

12. I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

13. “F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.

14. If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.

Cool Attitude Whatsapp Status

15. Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.

16. Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.

17. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood.

18. When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.

19. When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you.

20. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.

21. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

22. The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained.

23. Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

24. Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

25. My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment